Please see below some important information and deadlines:
- The deadline for on-line registration with no late fee penalty is Friday January 18, 2019. Click here to view our competitive prices and register now via our on-line registration portal at https://ecttapps.net/ttec/
- Online registration will be accepted until Friday January 25th at midnight, but with an additional late fee of US$100+VAT payable per person. Interested persons who miss these deadlines, will then only be able to register on site at Hyatt Regency on Monday February 04 or Tuesday February 05, 2019 subject to availability.
- An updated agenda and info on the conference presenters can be viewed here: http://www.ttenergyconference.org/agenda/
- On Monday January 21, 2019, our room block and special conference rate at the Hyatt Regency will expire. To book your room click here.
- On Wednesday February 06, 2019 (Day 3 of the conference) there will be three (3) workshops. They are:
- Best Practices in Energy Efficiency and Electricity demand side management –The Nova Scotia Experience and its relevance to Trinidad and Tobago. Presenters: Chuck Faulkner, General Manager, EfficiencyOne Services and Daniel Roscoe, Managing Director, Roswall. Click here for details and to register. Companies are limited to 2 registrants for this session.
- Developing a Deepwater Sector in T&T. Presenters: Steve Shakespeare, Project Solutions Director, Subsea 7. Click here for details
- Beneficial Ownership Disclosure “Lifting the Veil on Secret Company Ownership in T&T”. Moderator: Ms. Melanie Richards, Director, CSR Solutions Limited. Presenters: The Hon. Faris Al-Rawi, Attorney General & Minister of Legal Affairs, Legal Consultants Michael Barron & Tim Law, Michael Barron Consulting & Engaged Consulting. For more information on how to be a part of the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure “Lifting the Veil on Secret Company Ownership in T&T” workshop, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com.
N.B. Please note that registration for the conference does not include attendance at workshops. Interested persons must register and pay separately for the workshops.
- There is a minimal admission fee of TT$20 to the Tradeshow for non-members or members who do not present a printed invite. All member companies may request printed invites and collect them before noon on Thursday January 31, 2019. A maximum of five (5) invites will be given to each member company. E-mail your request for tradeshow invites, which will be available from Friday January 18, 2019 to email@example.com.
- All confirmed exhibitors (member and non-member companies) will also receive a batch of complimentary invites for your guests and clients. Please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the collection your invites
- Parking: In addition to Hyatt’s car park, you are reminded that you may also park at the Parkade, Edward Street, Port of Spain and Furness CityPark at the corner of Richmond Street and Independence Square. Please click here http://www.ttenergyconference.org/parking/ for additional details re parking costs and conditions for both car parks.
- To help alleviate parking challenges delegates can use any of the other following options:
- Southern Sales Car Rental Division offers a car and driver service which can booked in advance using the following link http://southern-sales-car-rentals.pagedemo.co/
- Drop Taxi Service – simply use the discount code when booking: TTEC19 to enjoy 15% on all your rides to and from the conference center. Visit www.droptaxiservice.com for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or share via email. We thank you for your tremendous support and look forward to hearing from you.
The Energy Chamber of Trinidad & Tobago